You can submit an article, press release, mailshot, video, or any other content you think would need fit. Once published your post will be highlighted in the social media accounts for DroneUAV and Copter Drones (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn)
The aim of this process is to provide a flow of useful and informative content for readers. We’re looking for high quality content for both amateur and professional UAS operators, for quadcopter hobbyists, and qualified UAV pilots working full or part time in the unmanned aviation industry.
- All submissions should be original and submitted by the author or a delegated authorised person. The only exceptions are press releases and mailshots which may have already appeared elsewhere.
- All submissions should be proofread and checked for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar before submission.
- Submissions should be in the form of articles, press releases, news items, features, blog posts, tutorials or similar on the subjects of unmanned technology, drones, UAV, UAS, quadcopters, multirotors, unmanned aviation and closely associated subjects.
- No affiliate links
- No embedded advertising
- Any images should be legitimate and authorised for use by the person submitting the content
- Maximum of three external text links per 600 words
- DroneUAV.co.uk reserve the right to move, delete, or reject any content (but the likelihood is we’ll accept the vast majority).
How to submit content
- Register here for a free account on this site
- Once you’ve logged in to your dashboard, click New, then Post in the top menu
- Enter a title where indicated
- Copy and paste (or compose) your article in the large white text area
- Select a category on the right
- Type a few relevant tags in the box on the right
- When ready, click the blue button on the right to submit your article
- Send us a message to let us know you’re submitted an article
- Email any images to us here
You can log back in and make changes or complete a submission at any time.